duminică, 27 octombrie 2013

READING AND WRITING TARGETS 2 - UNIT 2


Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la UNIT 2 din caietul de limba engleza pentru clasa VI intitulat READING AND WRITING TARGETS 2, Editura Express Publishing, Autori Virginia Evans si Jenny Dooney, Editia 2011

UNIT 2: From Monday to Friday …
Pages 8 - 11

Exercise 1

·       The name of the magazine is Bravo.
·       The magazine is for young people around the world.
·       The article is about an Oxford teenager’s typical day.
·       A teenager is someone between 13 and 19 years old.
·       Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Raspuns posibil:
Today it’s Friday. Yes, it is my favourite day because I don’t have to go to school tomorrow.


Exercise 2

1. F
2. F
3. F
4. T
5. F
6. T
7. T
8. F

Exercise 3

1. go
2. have
3. have/ make
4. make
5. do
6. do
7. have/ make
8. go
9. do
10. make
11. go
12. have

2. I always have a shower at eight o’clock in the morning.
3. I usually have breakfast with my family.
4. I always make my bed after breakfast.
5. I usually do my homework after supper.
6. I sometimes do the washing-up with my mother.
7. I usually have lunch at one o’clock.
8. I always go home at four o’clock after school.
9. I often do the housework on Saturday morning.
10. I often make a cake at the weekend.
11. I often go for a walk in the evening.
12. I never have a nap in the afternoon.

Exercise 4

… My daily routine is always the same. My day always starts at eight o’clock… I usually have toast and a glass of milk, but I never have bacon and eggs.
        On the other days I usually go shopping … When I get home I often take our dog, Gemma, for a walk.
I always do my homework from five o’clock until half past six or sometimes seven o’clock in the evening … After dinner, my brother and I usually do the washing-up. I often watch TV for about an hour after dinner but my brother never does. He always plays computer games in his room. If I don’t watch TV, I sometimes call my friend Sally … I always go to bed before eleven o’clock.
      After such a busy day, I usually feel sleepy …

Sentences:

2. Then she goes downstairs and has a quick breakfast with her family.
3. She goes to school at nine o’clock in the morning.
4. She usually goes shopping with her friends on Monday s.
5. When she gets home, she often takes her dog, Gemma, for a walk.
6. She always does her homework from five o’clock until half past six or seven o’clock in the evening.
7. She has dinner with her family.
8. She usually does the washing-up with her brother after dinner.
9. She often watches TV for about an hour after dinner.
10. She always goes to bed before eleven o’clock.

Exercise 5

Raspunsurile elevilor

Exercise 6

SA: How often do you go to the gym after school/ work?
SB: I sometimes go to the gym after school/ work.
SA: I never go to the gym after school/ work. How often do you eat pizza for supper?
SB: I sometimes eat pizza for supper. How often do you go to the cinema in the evening?
SA: I often go to the cinema in the evening. How often do you ride your bike to work/ school?
SB: I usually ride my bike to work/ school.

Exercise 7

·       On weekdays I always get up early and have breakfast with my family. I always go to school at nine o’clock and always come home at four o’clock. I always do my homework after supper and I always go to bed early.
·       During the weekend I usually get up late. I usually go shopping with my mum on Saturday afternoons and then I usually go to the cinema with my friends in the evening. On Sunday afternoon, I usually have a big Sunday lunch with my family at two o’clock. I usually go to bed early on Sunday night.

Exercise 8

At: at the weekend, at nine o’clock, at half past three, at a quarter to one, at Christmas
In: in the morning, in the evening, in the afternoon, in May
On: on Tuesday, on Wednesday afternoon, on Sunday morning, on Monday night, on Christmas Day.

Exercise 9

1. ugly
2. bored
3. late
4. noisy
5. sad
6. wide awake
7. busy
8. horrible

Exercise 10

1. d
2. c
3. a
4. b

Exercise 11

2. … I have Maths and Chemistry and I don’t like these subjects.
3. … go to sleep at half past nine because I get up very early in the morning.
4. … do my homework, take the dog for a walk and do all the ironing for my mum.
5. … I can stay at home and relax.
6. … get home late because I have guitar lessons until eight o’clock in the evening.
7. … always go to the cinema with my friends.
8. … it’s the end of the weekend.

Exercise 12

1. gets up
2. works
3. has
4. goes
5. makes
6. gets up
7. works
8. comes
9. has
10. goes
11. stays
12. meets
13. stays
14. watches
15. goes
16. start
17. seems

Exercise 13

Para 1 = b
Para 2 = d
Para 3 = a
Para 4 = c

Exercise 14

Aici raspunsurile pot varia. Un posibil raspuns poate fi:

     My name is Tony Rogers. I’m thirteen years old and I live in Cardiff in Wales. My daily routine is always the same from Monday to Friday.
     I always get up at seven o’clock and have a shower. Then I have breakfast. After breakfast I always make my bed and then I go to school.
    I come home from school at four o’clock in the afternoon and have a sandwich. After that, I always do my homework in my bedroom.
    In the evening I always have supper with my family at half past six. After that I usually relax and watch TV or read magazines. I always go to bed at ten o’clock.
    At the end of the day I often feel tired because my weekdays are very busy.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu