joi, 8 noiembrie 2012

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - UNIT 5





Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la UNIT 5  din caietul de lucru de limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat WOW - WORKBOOK 1, Editura Oxford University Press, Autor Rob NolascoEditia 2009

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - Unit 5

A / page 14


1. I play the piano.
2. He plays the guitar.
3. She plays volley-ball.
4. They play football.
5. She plays the violin.
6. They play on the computer.


/ page 14

1. Henry gets up at 7 a.m.
2. I get up at 8 a.m.
3. Henry has lunch at 1 p.m.
4. I have lunch at 2 p.m.
5. Henry goes to bed at 8 p.m.
6. I go to bed at 9 p.m.

/ page 15

Aici raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev. Un posibil raspuns poate fi:

Me: x x x v v

My partner: x x v v x

Henry
1. He plays the piano.
2. He plays the guitar.
3. He doesn't smoke.
4. He watches TV.
5. He plays on the computer.


Me
1. I don't play the piano.
2. don't play the guitar.
3. don't smoke.
4. watch TV.
5. play on the computer.


My partner
1. He doesn't play the piano.
2. He doesn't play the guitar.
3. He smokes.
4. He watches TV.
5. He doesn't play on the computer.



/ page 15

1. wants
2. goes
3. is
4. live
5. have got
6. learn
7. don't watch
8. do
9. play

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu