miercuri, 22 mai 2013

SNAPSHOT - PRE-INTERMEDIATE - LANGUAGE BOOSTER - UNIT 13



Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 13: IF I HAD THE MONEY din manualul la limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat SNAPSHOT - PRE-INTERMEDIATE - Workbook with Grammar Builder, Editura Longman, Autori Brian Abbs, Chris Barker si Ingrid Freebairn, Editia 1999

SNAPSHOT - PRE-INTERMEDIATE - WORKBOOK WITH GRAMMAR BOOSTER - Unit 13

Snapshot - Pre-Intermediate - ex 1 / page 53

1. anyone
2. something
3. anybody
4. everything
5. nowhere
6. somebody
7. anything
8. nothing
9. everybody
10. everywhere
11. somewhere
12. nobody


Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 2 / page 53

1. weren’t, he would go out, he wouldn’t stay
2. you had, you would go, I didn’t want, I would take
3. I were, I would make, I wouldn’t do, I would treat
4. you had, would you spend, we wouldn’t go

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 3 / page 54

Aici raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev. Un posibil raspuns poate fi:

If I had a lot of money I would do something special: I would go somewhere special, but I wouldn’t go anywhere by myself. I would take somebody with me. There, I would do everything I couldn’t do all year long and nobody would know.

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 4 / page 54

Aici raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev. Un posibil raspuns poate fi:

1. If the man was badly hurt, I’d phone for an ambulance.
2. If I think he was stealing it, I would be really angry.
3. If the argument weren’t serious, I would not get between them.
4. If I thought it was true, I would talk to her about this.


Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 6 / page 55

1. A nurse should be nice but he or she mustn’t be lazy.
2. A marketing manager should be practical but he or she mustn’t be rude.
3. A builder should be serious but he or she mustn’t be shy.
4. A librarian should be polite but he or she mustn’t be careless.

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 7 / page 56

1. g
2. b
3. h
4. d
5. c
6. a
7. f
8. e

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 8 / page 56

1. You should take it to the secretary.
2. Yes and you would look for it; take it to the secretary.
3. There is no other place where to put it, so take it there.

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 9 / page 56

John : Did you hear what Dave and Neil were talking about ?
Rob : No. What was it about ?
John : They planned to go into town this afternoon to steal a car.
Rob : Wow !

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 10 / page 56

1. What do you think I should do?
2. If I were you, I wouldn’t do anything.
3. She’s nice but she’s very quiet.
4. If he asked me, I would refuse.
5. He hates criticism. He’s very sensitive.


3 comentarii: