joi, 2 mai 2013

READING AND WRITING TARGETS 1 - STUDENT'S BOOK - UNIT 17




Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 17:A QUICK NOTE ... din manualul de limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat READING AND WRITING TARGETS - Student's Book, Editura Express Publishing, Autori Virginia Evans si Jenny Doodley,  Editia 2011

Unit 17

ex 1/ page 68 

a.   I am writing to my English flatmate.
b.     The purpose of my message is to let them know that I will be late because of my martial arts class and that they should prepare a salad.

ex 2/ page 68 

Informal greeting/ endings: Chris; Thanks! Andy
Omitted personal pronouns: (I) Forgot; (I am) going to (my) martial; (I) will; (I) should
Omitted articles: (a/the) salad; (the) vegetables; (the) fridge; (The) class
Omitted auxiliaries: (am) going
Imperative: make salad
Participles: going to martial arts
Informal linkers: so please make
Abbreviations: Tues; am; pm

 
ex 3/ page 68 

1.    Need to speak.
2.     Please be here by 5.
3.     Come to dinner our house.
4.     Tell Sue to bring camera.
5.     See you 7 pm.
6.     Call me on mobile.
7.     Come to Ann’s party.
8.     What time meeting?

ex 4/ page 68 

Danny
Went to supermarket, did shopping. Put everything away but forgot sugar. Going to my gym class. Can you get sugar? Money in box on fridge. Be back at 7pm.
Cheers!
Jane

ex 5/ page 68 

2 – omitted personal pronoun
3 – omitted articles + short verb forms
7 – omitted personal pronoun
8 – imperative
10 – omitted personal pronoun + omitted (modal) auxiliary
11 – omitted personal pronoun + omitted (modal) auxiliary
12 – omitted article

ex 6/ page 68 

A
4 Train arrives 6.45 pm.
6 Be back at 7 pm.
8 Ruth called. Can you pick her up?
9 Have music lesson.

B
2 Got diving lesson tonight.
5 Please walk dog, didn’t have time.
10 Lead in hall cupboard.
12 Dog needs 20 min exercise.

C
1 Your mum called.
3 Could you wake me at 7 pm?
7 Meeting Kimberly at 8 pm.
11 Very tired so having nap.

ex 7/ page 69 
a.
The message matches rubric B. The missing information is about the lead being in the hall cupboard.

b.
Bob,
Got diving lesson tonight at pool. Please walk dog, didn’t have time. Lead in hall cupboard. Dog needs 20 min exercise.
Thanks,
Sam

ex 8/ page 69 

A
Steve,
Have music lesson. Ruth called. Can you pick her up? Train arrives 6.45 pm. Be back at 7 pm.
Cheers!
Jack

B
Laura,
Your mum called earlier. Meeting Kimberly at 8 pm. Very tired so having nap. Could you wake me at 7 pm?
Thanks.
Emma

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu