miercuri, 22 mai 2013

SNAPSHOT - PRE-INTERMEDIATE - LANGUAGE BOOSTER - UNIT 14



Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 14: SOMEONE HAD DROPPED IT  din manualul la limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat SNAPSHOT - PRE-INTERMEDIATE - Workbook with Grammar Builder, Editura Longman, Autori Brian Abbs, Chris Barker si Ingrid Freebairn, Editia 1999

SNAPSHOT - PRE-INTERMEDIATE - WORKBOOK WITH GRAMMAR BOOSTER - Unit 14

Snapshot - Pre-Intermediate - ex 1 / page 57

1. CLASSICAL  T
2. COUNTRY AND WESTERN  T
3. DRUMMER  P
4. FOLK  T
5. GUITARIST  P
6. HEAVY METAL  T
7. JAZZ  T
8. PIANIST  P
10. RAP  T
11. RAEGGAE  T
12. ROCK’NROLL  T
13. SALSA  T
14. SAMBA  T
15. SOFT ROCK  T
16. SOUL  T
17. TECHNO  T
19. POP  T
20. VIOLONIST  P


Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 2 / page 57

VEZI EXERCITIUL 1

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 3 / page 57

1. country
2. folk
3. heavy metal
4. techno
5. pop
6. samba

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 4 / page 58

1. Hadn’t she worked in a hotel before?
2. She hadn’t slept very well.
3. Tom had never gone to Hawaii.
4. Nicola had already left.
5. He hadn’t had a day off since Friday.
6. She had been impolite to a guest.
7. Jack had just walked in.  

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 5 / page 58

1. there isn’t enough
2. there isn’t much
3. there are too many
4. are there enough
5. there is too much
6. there aren’t enough 

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 6 / page 59

1. She told me to phone her later. She asked me to phone her before 11.
2. She told me to make her a cup of tea. She asked me not to put milk in it.
3. She asked me if I could have a party; but she didn’t want to invite Emily.

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 7 / page 59

1. They hadn’t booked.
2. They had left them a message.
3. I hadn’t finished my homework.
4. He had thought he would have had another chocolate.
5. She hadn’t put her keys in her bag.
6. We had met before.

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 8 / page 60

1. They told me to help myself with some food.
2. They asked me if I could help Jack with his homework.
3. They told me not to let Jack stay up late.
4. They wanted me not to make too many calls.
5. They told me to put the cat out.
6. Don’t invite friends round!
    They told me not to invite friends round.
7. Don’t answer the door!
    They told me not to answer the door.
8. Leave the answering machine on!
    They told me to leave the answering machine on.

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 9 / page 60

1. Yes, there was enough food.
2. Yes. He played our favourite music.
3. We are glad we could come too.
4. Thank you very much!

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 10 / page 60

Aici raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev. Un posibil raspuns poate fi:

You: Thank you for everything. It was a great weekend.
Friend: I’m glad you had a great time.
You: Yes, it was great. Especially that we played volleyball on the beach.
Friend: Yes, and don’t forget the barbeque last night.
You: Oh, yes. That was really wonderful. Maybe next month we could go walking in the mountains.
Friend: That is a great idea!

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate 
COOL FM 6 / page 61

e, d, b, a, c


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu