joi, 2 mai 2013

READING AND WRITING TAGETS 1 - STUDENT'S BOOK - UNIT 13



Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 13: GOING NORTH din manualul de limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat READING AND WRITING TARGETS - Student's Book, Editura Express Publishing, Autori Virginia Evans si Jenny Doodley,  Editia 2011

Unit 13

ex 1/ page 52 

an antiques market – 4
people on a boat trip – 5
a statue of a mermaid – 2
a guard – 1
a canal – 5
a palace – 1
a brewery – 6


ex 2/ page 52 

1.    Melanie is going to Copenhagen.
2.     She is going to stay there for two weeks.
3.     She is going on holiday on 2nd June.
4.     She is going to see the Little Mermaid and the changing of the guard at Amalienborg Palace. She’s also going to visit Tivoli, and go on a boat trip on the Nyhavn Canal. She is going to visit the antiques market on Gammel Strand and the Carlsberg Brewery, too.
5.     She is really excited.


ex 3/ page 52 

1.    holiday
2.     amusement
3.     buy
4.     guard
5.     boat
6.     antiques

ex 4/ page 53 

1.    great
2.     wonderful
3.     famous
4.     beautiful

1.    John’s got some great news – he’s going to be in Paris for a week.
2.     I am going to the wonderful city of Copenhagen in July.
3.     Tivoli is a very famous amusement park.
4.     There are some beautiful statues in the museum.

ex 5/ page 53 

Helen is going to visit Trafalgar Square.
Helen is staying at the Savoy Hotel.
Helen is going to see Big Ben.
Helen is going to rent a car.
Helen is going to visit the British Museum.
Helen is going back on 2nd July.


ex 6/ page 53 

She is going to visit Tivoli to go on the rides.
She is going to visit the antiques market to buy some souvenirs.
She is going to visit the Carlsberg Brewery to see how they make beer.

ex 7/ page 53 

2 c I am going to find a nice restaurant to have lunch.
3 d I am going to the antiques market to buy some souvenirs.
4 b I am going to visit the Royal Theatre to see a play.
5 a I am going on a boat trip to enjoy the interesting sights.

ex 8/ page 53 

2. historic
3. famous
4. relaxing
5. fascinating
6. delicious

ex 9/ page 53 

I am flying there on Wednesday 20th September, in the afternoon.
First, I am going to visit the Colosseum and the Roman Forum to admire the ancient temples and monuments.
Then, I am going to the famous Fontana di Trevi to throw a coin in and make a wish.
I am also going to visit the Piazza di Spagna to see the artists.
Finally, I am going to walk along the famous Via Veneto to do some window shopping.

ex 10a/ page 55 

1.    I am going to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy the spectacular view of the city.
2.     I am going to visit the famous Notre Dame Cathedral to take pictures.
3.     I am going to spend a day at the Louvre to look at the wonderful paintings and statues.
4.     I am going on a boat trip on the Seine to see more of Paris.
5.     I am going to the Left Bank to have a cup of coffee and a croissant.
6.     I am going to book a table at Maxim’s to taste some delicious French dishes.
7.     I am going to visit Versailles to walk around the palace and its beautiful gardens.

ex 10b/ page 55 
Raspuns posibil:

13 Cooper Street
London
NW6IJT

14th July, …

Dear Lynne,
I’ve got some exciting news. I’m going on holiday to Paris for two weeks.
I’m flying there on Tuesday 21st July, in the morning. First, I am going to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy the spectacular view of the city. Then, I am going to spend a day at the Louvre to look at the wonderful paintings and statues. I am also going to visit the famous Notre Dame Cathedral to take pictures. I am going to the Left Bank to have a cup of coffee and a croissant. Finally, I am going to visit Versailles to walk around the palace and its beautiful gardens.
I am really excited because I know it is going to be a fantastic holiday. Bye for now.
Love,
Lisa




Un comentariu: