miercuri, 22 mai 2013

SNAPSHOT - PRE-INTERMEDIATE - LANGUAGE BOOSTER - UNIT 18



Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 18: ‘THE BIRDS’  din manualul la limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat SNAPSHOT - PRE-INTERMEDIATE - Workbook with Grammar Builder, Editura Longman, Autori Brian Abbs, Chris Barker si Ingrid Freebairn, Editia 1999

SNAPSHOT - PRE-INTERMEDIATE - WORKBOOK WITH GRAMMAR BOOSTER - Unit 18

Snapshot - Pre-Intermediate - ex 1 / page 73

a. 5
b. 4
c. 1
d. 3
e. 2

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 2 / page 73

1. several
2. few
3. couple
4. lots
5. about


Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 3 / page 73

1. We haven’t used it for some time.
2. I don’t know; I saw him about a quarter of an hour ago.
3. Sure. I’ll prepare you one in a couple of minutes.
4. I haven’t seen you for ages!
5. Lots of people are here! 

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 4 / page 74

1. if she were in Newquay on holiday.
2. what time had she arrived.
3. when were she starting work.
4. if she fancied going for a bike ride.
5. how long had he been in Newquay.
6. if he had ever been to South Africa.
7. if she could do him a favour.
8. if she had enjoyed the disco the other night?
9. if the beaches were better than the ones in Hawaii.
10. why hadn’t he kept in touch?

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 5 / page 74

1. Jake asked Nicola.
2. Tom asked Nicola.
3. Louise asked Nicola.
4. Nicola asked Louise.
5. Tom asked Jake.
6. Jake asked Tom.
7. Nicola asked Tom.
8. Jake asked Nicola.
9. Nicola asked Jake.
10. Nicola asked Louise.

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 7 / page 76

1. if; wanted
2. that; no 

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 8 / page 76

1. Is it OK if I put on a video?
A: Yes, of course. Go ahead.
B: I’m sorry but the video player is broken.

2. Is it OK if I read your newspaper?
A: Yes, of course. Go ahead.

3. Is it OK if I borrow your tennis racket?
A: Yes, of course. Go ahead.
B: I’m sorry but I have a match at 6.30.

Snapshot -  Pre-Intermediate - ex 9 / page 76

1. Woman: Do you mind if I smoke?
2. You: I’m sorry but here is a sign: NO SMOKING.
3. Woman: Do you mind if I open the window?
4. You: Yes, because it is very cold outside.
5. Woman: Your mobile phone is ringing. Don’t you answer?
6. You: No, because the battery is pretty low.
7. You: Thank you! Have a nice day!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu