duminică, 7 octombrie 2012

SET SAIL 4 - PUPIL'S BOOK : UNIT 4




Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 4: This is my Life! din manualul de limba engleza pentru clasa a IV-a intitulat SET SAIL 4 - Pupil's Book, Editura Express Publishing, Autori Jenny Doodley si Virginia Evans, Editia 2005

SET SAIL 4 - Unit 4: This is my Life !

Set Sail 4 - ex 1 / page 32
1. I wake up = Ma trezesc. 
2. I clean my room. = Imi fac curatenie in camera mea.
3. I have a bath. = Fac baie.
4. I read comics. = Citesc benzi desenate.
5. I go to the gym. = Ma duc la sala de gimnastica.
6. I wash the dishes. = Spal vasele.
7. I go shopping. = Merg la cumparaturi.
8. I go to bed late. = Merg la culcare tarziu.

What do you like/ hate doing? = Ce-ti place/ nu-ti place sa faci?
Tell the class. = Spune clasei.

I like waking up early. = Imi place sa ma trezesc devreme.
I hate washing the dishes. = Nu-mi place/ Urasc sa spal vasele.

Set Sail 4 - ex 2 / page 32

Traducerea textului:

imaginea 1:
O zi din viata unui politist...
Buna ziua, copii. Sunt politistul Chase sia cesta este partenerul meu, Frisky!

imaginea 2:
wake
Noi ne trezim devreme in fiecare dimineata!

imaginea 3:
go
Apoi merg la sala de gimnastica - si lui Frisky ii place sa mearga de asemenea!

imaginea 4:
Frisky vine cu mine peste tot.

imaginea 5:
watch
Seara noi ne uitam la televizor si de obicei mergem la culcare tarziu.

imaginea 6:
Pot maimutele sa lucreze pentru politie de asemenea?

Set Sail 4 - ex 3 / page 33

1. The soccer match is on Saturday.
2. Larry's guitar lesson is at 6 o'clock.
3. Swimming Club is in the mornings only.
4. Paco's party is on Sunday.
5. Spiderman is on at 4 o'clock.

Set Sail 4 - ex 4 / page 33

A: Tie iti place sa joci fotbal!
B: Asa este!

Set Sail 4 - ex 5 / page 34


A: How often do they play volleyball at the sports centre?
B: Twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays.


A: How often do they play tennis at the sports centre?
B: Three times a week, on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.


A: How often do they play badminton at the sports centre?
B: Once a week, on Tuesdays.


A: How often do they play baseball at the sports centre?
B: Twice a week, on Thursdays and Sundays.


A: How often do they play table tennis at the sports centre?
B: Everyday.


A: How often do they play hockey at the sports centre?
B: Once a week, on Saturdays.

Set Sail 4 - ex 6 / page 34

1. A: What time is it?
    B: It's a quarter to eleven.


2. A: What time is it?
    B: It's a quarter to six.


3. A: What time is it?
    B: It's a quarter to three.


4. A: What time is it?
    B: It's half past six.


5. A: What time is it?
    B: It's a quarter past one.


6. A: What time is it?
    B: It's six o'clock.

Set Sail 4 - ex 7 / page 35

a. Robbie wakes up at 8 o'clock.
b. He plays hockey, volletball and badminton.
c. In the evening he watches TV.
d. At the weekend Robbie meets his friends and they go to the cinema or for a pizza.

Set Sail 4 - ex 8 / page 35

I wake up early averymorning. I have breakfast and then I go to school. When I come back, I have lunch and then I do my homework. In the afternoon I go out to meet my friends. Sometimes, I stay in my room and I read a book or watch TV. In the evening I have dinner with my family and then I take a shower. After that, I go to sleep.

Set Sail 4 - ex 9 / page 35

He likes reading comics.
He likes playing the guitar.
He likes listening to music.
He likes watching TV.
He likes playing table tennis.

Set Sail 4 - ex 10 / page 36

I usually wake up early.
I always clean my room.
I never do a sport.
I sometimes go shopping.
I always read a book.
I sometimes wash the dishes.
I always walk to school.

Set Sail 4 - ex 11 / page 36

Zena sometimes likes snoozing.

Set Sail 4 - ex 12 / page 36

Cantec: Morning or Night?

Set Sail 4 - Cartoon Favourites!/ page 37

Set Sail 4 - ex 1 / page 37

1. sailing
2. spinach
3. helping
4. Scooby snacks
5. eating

Set Sail 4 - ex 2 / page 37

1. I know Tom and Jerry.
2. Tom likes running after Jerry.
3. My favourite character is Jerry. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu