duminică, 28 aprilie 2013

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - UNIT 17




Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la UNIT 17  din caietul de lucru de limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat WOW - WORKBOOK 1, Editura Oxford University Press, Autor Rob NolascoEditia 2009

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - Unit 17


A/50

1.    was
2.  did
3.  cooked
4.  washed up
5.  ironed
6.  tidied
7.   hate


B/50

Be – was
Do – did
Have – had
Buy – bought
Begin – began
Drink – drank
Sign – signed
Eat – ate
Make – made
Put – put
Empty- emptied
Dust – dusted
Tidy – tidied
Take – took
Watch – watched
Play – played

C/50

1.    He had a pizza in a restaurant.
2.  He made pasta.
3.  He took some photographs.
4.  He went to the beach.
5.  He drank Italian wine.
6.  He got up late.
7.   He bought some fruit at the market.

D/50

Aici raspunsurile variaza de la elev la elev.
1.    I watched TV.
2.  I cooked something delicious.
3.  I played with my sister.
4.  I washed my blouse.
5.  I cleaned my room.
6.  I read a magazine.

E/50

CAME, RAN, THREW, WENT, BEGAN, TRIED

My father came home very late.
Tom ran after the ball.
I threw the old things.
My grandmother went to the market.
It began to rain.
We tried a new game.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu