duminică, 28 aprilie 2013

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - EXTRA UNITS 19-20




Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la EXTRA UNITS 19-20  din caietul de lucru de limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat WOW - WORKBOOK 1, Editura Oxford University Press, Autor Rob NolascoEditia 2009

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - EXTRA Units 19-20


A/60

1.
How did you cut your hand?
How old were you then?
Did you go to the hospital?
Who took you?

2. Where did you break your leg?
How did it happen?
When did this happen?

3. How did you get that scar?
What did you cut your hand with?
Where did you do it?


B/61

The plane crashed on an island.
The baby got out of the plane. The monkeys took care of him.
He learnt how to jump.
A few man found him.
They took him back to Scotland.
He went to school to learn reading and writing.
He went to the Zoo and remembered the monkeys feeding him.

C/61

Dear Chris,
I’m writing you about my holiday plans.
This summer I am going to go to the seaside and I’m going to stay there for a week. After that, I’m going to spend a week or two at my grandparents.
What about you? What are you doing?
Angela

D/61

1.    I’m going to read English books.
2.  I’m going to do some translation exercises.
3.  I’m going to go to England.
4.  I’m going to watch English channels.

 WORDPOWER

A/62

Across:
1.    cut  3. ask  4. kick  6. hurt  7. step  9. meet
Down:
1.    crack  2. take  4. keep  5. bet  6. hit  7. see  8. put

B/62

1.    I swallowed a key.
2.  I swam in the sea.
3.  I broke my arm.
4.  I cut my thumb with a knife.
5.  I burnt my hair.

C/63

1.    ballpoint pen
2.  swimming suit
3.  sandwich
4.  bulb
5.  tub
6.  key

D/63

a – 3
b – 1
c – 2


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu