duminică, 28 aprilie 2013

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - UNIT 18




Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la UNIT 18  din caietul de lucru de limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat WOW - WORKBOOK 1, Editura Oxford University Press, Autor Rob NolascoEditia 2009

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - Unit 18


A/52

Didn’t want; weren’t; was not; didn’t shine; didn’t see; didn’t have; didn’t give; wasn’t.

B/52

1.    I didn’t play football.
2.  I didn’t watch TV.
3.  I didn’t ride my bike.
4.  I didn’t listen to the music.
5.  I didn’t read the newspaper.
6.  I didn’t swim.


C/53

1.    Would you bring me the case, please?
2.  Would you open the window, please?
3.  Would you help me with this, please?
4.  Would you pass me the water, please?
5.  Would you close the door, please?
6.  Would you come here, please?


D/53

He washed the car.
He didn’t tidy the house.
He watered the plants.
He didn’t write a letter to Shirley.
He didn’t phone Mum.
He cleaned the kitchen.
He didn’t do the ironing.
He didn’t go to the supermarket.
He made bread.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu