duminică, 28 aprilie 2013

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - UNIT 19




Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la UNIT 19  din caietul de lucru de limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat WOW - WORKBOOK 1, Editura Oxford University Press, Autor Rob NolascoEditia 2009

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - Unit 19


A/56

1.    When did you hurt your hand?
2.  How did you break your leg?
3.  When did you cut your finger?
4.  How did you crack your head?
5.  How did you break your arm?
6.  When did you burn your hand?


B/57

1.    When I was ten.
2.  I fell in the street.
3.  When I was a baby.
4.  When I jumped with the parachute.
5.  I slipped and I fell in the bathroom.
6.  When I was nine.

C/57

Arrived, went, fell, broke, took, came.

D/57

Who invented the television?
Who invented the radio?
Who invented the ballpoint pen?
Who invented the telephone?
Who invented the windsurfer?
Who invented the sandwich?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu