vineri, 18 ianuarie 2013

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - UNIT 8





Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la UNIT 8  din caietul de lucru de limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat WOW - WORKBOOK 1, Editura Oxford University Press, Autor Rob NolascoEditia 2009

WOW - WORKBOOK 1 - Unit 8

A / page 22


1. Where are you from?
2. Where do you live?
3. What time do you get up?
4. What do you hate?
5. Why do you hate football?
6. What do you like?

/ page 22

1. He hates cleaning the house.
2. He hates listening to classical music.
3. He hates swimming.
4. He hates playing computer games.
5. He hates running.
6. He hates shopping.

/ page 23

Aici raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev. Un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul.

1. I like reading books.
2. I hate climbing the montains.
3. I love eating icecream.
4. My partner likes playing computer games.
5. My partner hates drinking coffee. 
6. My partner loves dancing.

/ page 23

Aici raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev. Un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul.


Young people in Romania like shirts and trousers.
They climb the mountain.
They love school.
They like English and Maths.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu