marți, 25 decembrie 2012

READING AND WRITING TARGETS 1 - STUDENT'S BOOK - UNIT 7


Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 7: A Day in the Life of ... din manualul de limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat READING AND WRITING TARGETS - Student's Book, Editura Express Publishing, Autori Virginia Evans si Jenny Doodley,  Editia 2011

Unit 7: A Day in the Life of ...

ex 1/ page 28 

- Yes, I do. She's Tara Lipinski.

- She's a famous Olympic gold medallist ice-skater.

Raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev; un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul:


- I think she gets up at 7:30 in the morning.
- I think she goes to the Detroit Skateing Club at 8:30 in the morning.
- I think she has five hours of practice  every day.
- Yes, I do.
- Yes, I do.

ex 2/ page 28 

1 F
2 F
3 F
4 F
5 T
6 F


ex 3/ page 29

1. It's one o'clock. / It's one.

2. It's half past five. / It's five thirty.
3. It's a quater past nine. / It's nine fifteen.
4. It's a quater to six. / It's five forty-five.
5. It's ten to two. / It's one fifty.
6. It's twenty-five past one. / It's one twenty-five.

ex 4/ page 29 


Raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev; un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul:


- Then, at eight thirty, her mum drives her to the club.
- She practises from nine till lunchtime at twelve.
- After that, she has lunch till one.
- Then, from one till two forty-five she works wih her coaches.
- At two forty-five, her mum drives her home.
- She has lessons at home from three till six thirty.
- After that, at six thirty, she makes dinner with her mum.
- They have dinner at seven thirty.
- Then, at eight, she does her homework or watches TV.
- After that, she has a shower at nine, then she goes to bed at nine thirty.

ex 5/ page 30 

Raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev; un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul:


MORNING

First, I get up at half past seven.
Next, I have a shower at twenty to eight.
Then, at eight o'clock, I get dressed.
At ten past eight, I have breakfast.
After that, I drive to work at half past eight.
Then, at nine o'clock, I start work.


AFTERNOON
I finish work at five o'clock.
After that, I go home at half past five.


EVENING
I cook dinner at seven o'clock.
Then, I have dinner at half past seven.
Next, I watch TV ill nine o'clock.
After that, I go out ill half past ten.
Then, I go to bed a eleven o'clock.

ex 6/ page 30 

Raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev; un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul:

I never go fishing in my free time.
I rarely wach TV in my free time.
I often go swimming in my free time.
I usually go to the cinema in my free time.

I sometimes go for a walk in my free time.
I rarely go on a picnic in my free time.
I sometimes go roller-skating in my free time.
I sometimes go shopping in my free time.

I usually read a book in my free time.
I always meet my friends in my free time.
I often go to a disco in my free time.
I rarely play computer games in my free time.



ex 7/ page 30 


Raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev; un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul:

I always meet my friends in my free time.
I usually go shopping.
I sometimes go to the cinema.
I ofen go to the cinema.

ex 8/ page 31 

a) A - 5  B - 3  C - 2  D - 4  E - 1

b).
A: likes
B: has, teaches, stays, goes, prepares
C: gets up, has, catches, arrives, starts
D: helps, has, go, listen
E: works

c).
Paragraph 1: Who the person is and where he works.
Paragraph 2: Wha Tim does in the morning.
Paragraph 3: Wha Tim does in the afternoon.
Paragraph 4: Wha Tim does in the evening.
Paragraph 5: Wha Tim does in his free time.

ex 9/ page 31 


morning:
get up (8:30)
drive to work
arrive at work (10:00)
have breakfast (10:30)
read he newspaper
rarely / have lunch

afternoon:
have meetings with various celebrities (1:00 - 4:30)
leave the office (5:00)

evening:
often / have dinner with a celebrity (6:30)
sometimes / work late
get home (12:00)

free time:
meet friends
go on a picnic

Raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev; un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul:


1. In the morning, Paty ges up at eight thirty. Then, she drives to work. She arrives at work at about ten o'clock. She has breakfast at work at half past ten and she also reads the newspaper. She rarely has lunch because she is very busy.
2. In the afternoon, Patty has meetings with various celebrities from one till four thirty. Patty usually leaves the office at about five o'clock.
3. In the evening, she often has dinner with a celebrity at about half past six. Sometimes she works late and doesn't get home till midnight.
4. In her free time, Patty meets her friends or goes on a picnic.

ex 10/ page 31 

Raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev; un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul:


    Patty Stevens is a celebrity casing agent at the Talent Corporation in London.
      Patty's day starts early. First, she gets up at half past eight. Then, she drives to work. She usually arrives there at about ten o'clock. After tha, she has breakfast at work at about half past ten. She also reads the newspaper. Patty rarely has lunch because she is very busy.

     At one o'clock, she has meetings with various celebrities till four thirty. She usually leaves the office at about five o'clock.
     In the evening, she usually has dinner with a celebrity at about half past six. Sometimes she works late and doesn't get home till midnight.
    In her free time, Patty meets her friends or goes on a picnic.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu