marți, 11 noiembrie 2014
WELCOME 2 - PUPIL'S BOOK - UNIT 1
Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 1 din manualul de limba engleza pentru clasa a IV-a intitulat WELCOME 2 - Pupil's Book, Editura Express Publishing, Autori Elizabeth Gray si Virginia Evans, Editia 1999
WELCOME 2 UNIT 1 WELCOME BACK!
France = Franţa
French = Francez
Mexico = Mexic
Mexican = Mexican
Spain = Spania
Spanish = Spaniol
Turkey = Turcia
Turkish = Turc
Greece = Grecia
Greek = Grec
Poland = Polonia
Polish = Polonez
USA = Statele Unite ale Americii
American = American
Britain = Marea Britanie
British = Englez
jumping beans = fasole săltăreaţă
a bottle of perfume = o sticluţă cu parfum
e-mail message = un mesaj prin e-mail
1. Where is she from?/ She’s from Spain. She’s Spanish.
2. Where is he from?/ He’s from France. He’s French.
3. Where are they from?/ They’re from Mexico. They’re Mexican.
4. Where is she from?/ She’s from Poland. She’s Polish.
5. Where is he from?/ He’s from France. He’s French.
6. Where are they from?/ They’re from Greece. They’re Greek.
2. they aren’t; English
3. he isn’t; he’s American
4. No, they aren’t; they’re Polish.
handsome = chips, arătos
tall = înalt
short = scund
dark hair = păr de culoare închisă, păr brunet
fat = gras
beautiful = frumoasă
fair hair = păr de culoare deschisă, păr blond
slim = slabă
1. Manuel is fourteen years old.
2. He is from Spain.
3. Yes, he is handsome.
4. Yes, he has got dark hair and brown eyes.
1. He’s fourteen years old and he’s from Madrid, Spain.
2. She’s twelve years old and she’s from London, England.
3. He’s nineteen years old and he’s from Paris, France.
4. She’s fifteen years old and she’s from Roma, Italy.
5. He’s seventeen years old and he’s from New York, USA.
1. Manuel is tall and slim. He’s got dark hair and brown eyes.
2. Bobo is short and slim. He has got fair hair and brown eyes.
3. Greta is tall and slim. She has got fair hair and green eyes.
4. Bill and Bob are short and slim. They have got dark hair and blue eyes.
1. Eddy’s; is
2. Oscar’s; has
3. Masid’s; has
4. Cindy’s; is
5. Wendy’s; has