- That must be a photograph of my grandmother when she was young.
- You could try
withlooking on the Internet.
- Ben might have been abroad in 2006.
- Once personal
computers had been developed, their use
- It’s likely that you will be offered the job if your qualifications are satisfactory.
- I’ve found the book
that you left
- The town where I
used to live
inhasn’t changed much.
- If I have a headache, I take an aspirin.
- We’d get there more quickly if she took the car.
- You won’t make me
tochange my mind.
- It’s high time Benjy had his dinner.
- When we were
wereuse to go to bed very early.
- I have two brothers who are both older than me.
- Surely you needn’t go yet?
- You need to check his work carefully.
- different (touched up = improved, enlarged = made bigger)
- different (can’t be = it is not possible, don’t have to be = it is not necessary)
- different (would get = habit in the past)
- different (I like = a real situation, I’d like = a possibility or imaginary situation for the future)
- different (tried to record = made an effort to record and perhaps did not succeed, tried recording = recorded it to see what would happen)
- different (sister’s son = nephew, not uncle)
- different (received a lot of encouragement from Cindy = Cindy encouraged him)
- different (fit – size, suit = style/colour)
- someonee/ somebody/ anyonee/ anybody
- to give up
- is capable of succeeding
- (really) wish I could
- been a rise in
- you must have passed
- don’t/ do not need to
- ‘m/ am getting used to it, ‘m/am getting to like it
- was worn by