sâmbătă, 20 decembrie 2014
WELCOME 2 - PUPIL'S BOOK - UNIT 5
Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 5 din manualul de limba engleza pentru clasa a IV-a intitulat WELCOME 2 - Pupil's Book, Editura Express Publishing, Autori Elizabeth Gray si Virginia Evans, Editia 1999
a jar of jam = un borcan de gem
a packet pf peas = un pachet/ o pungă de mazăre
a bottle of lemonade = o sticlă de limonadă
a can of cola = o doză de cola
a carton of milk = o cutie de lapte
1. Can you buy three packets of peas, please?
2. Can you buy a can of cola, please?
3. Can you buy six cartons of milk, please?
4. Can you buy two bottles of lemonade, please?
5. Can you buy three jars of jam, please?
6. Can you buy one kilo of limes, please?
A: How much is a bottle of lemonade?
B: It’s fifty-nine pence.
A: How much is a packet of biscuits?
B: It’s one pound and twenty pence.
A: How much is a carton of milk?
B: It’s sixty pence.
A: How much is a can of cola?
B: It’s fifty-five pence.
A: How much is a kilo of meat?
B: It’s two pounds and seventy pence.
A: How much is a jar of jam?
B: It’s ninety-two pence.
knife = cuţit
spoon = lingură
fork = furculiţă
person = persoană
people = oameni, persoane
bowl = bol
soup = supă
tea = ceai
cup = cană, ceaşcă
a slice of cake = o felie de tort
pie = plăcintă
1. I’d like a cup of tea, please!
2. I’d like a bowl of soup, please!
3. I’d like a glass of water, please!
4. I’d like a slice of cake, please!
5. I’d like a bottle of lemonade, please!
1. are three children
2. are two women
3. are five plates
4. are five glasses
5. are five knives
6. are two bottles