joi, 27 decembrie 2012

READING AND WRITING TARGETS 1 - STUDENT'S BOOK - UNIT 8


Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 8: WHAT'S THE STORY? din manualul de limba engleza pentru clasa a V-a intitulat READING AND WRITING TARGETS - Student's Book, Editura Express Publishing, Autori Virginia Evans si Jenny Doodley,  Editia 2011

Unit 8: WHAT'S THE STORY?

ex 1/ page 32

a) A & B
b) B & C
c) A, B & D
d) B & C
e) A

ex 2/ page 32 


1. "Would you like some sugar?"

2. "Watch out!"
3. "I'm sorry! My parachute didn't open on time!"
4. "I'm afraid there isn't any tea for you!"



ex 3/ page 32 

1. decided

2. brought
3. poured
4. asked
5. could
6. heard
7. landed
8. fell
9. looked
10. was
11. said
12. looked
13. began
14. said
15. were
16. came
17. had
18. sat

ex 4/ page 33


1. We decided ...

2. Mum brought ...
3. We heard ...
4. A soldier ...
5. We fell off ...
6. We all began ...
7. The soldier came ...
8. We all had ...

ex 5/ page 33 

1. military air base

2. watch
3. pour
4. flew
5. parachute
6. Fortunately
7. cheerfully

ex 6/ page 33 


1. b

2. a
3. b
4. b
5. a
6. b

ex 7/ page 33 

1. Last night I went to a restaurant.

2. I sat down at an empty table and waited for my friend.
3. Suddenly, a good-looking woman came towards my table.
4. "Who is she?" I wondered. 

ex 8/ page 33 

a). A. put on, got, heard, thought

     B. laughed, said, pressed
     C. jumped, opened, was, ran, looked, asked
     D. went, stayed

b). A  2     B  4    C  3   D  1


ex 9/ page 34 


1. When

2. First
3. Then
4. Later
5. After
6. Next
7. Finally
8. before
9. After

ex 10/ page 34 

Raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev; un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul:

A month ago, I visited my grandmother.
Three weeks ago, I learnt to ride a bike.
The day before yesterday, I stayed at home and relaxed.
On my seventh birthday, I had a party.
Last Christmas, I got lots of presenys.
Last weekend, I went camping.
Last night, I met some friends.

ex 11/ page 34 

In the end, the soldier came back with a huge box of cakes and they all had tea together.
All the people in the story felt happy.

ex 12/ page 34 

a). 
1. happy
2. tired
3. scared
4. sad
5. proud
6. confused
7. surprised
8. angry


b). 
1. happy
2. surprised
3. angry 
4. confused 
5. tired 
6. sad
7. proud
8. scared

ex 13/ page 35 

a).

Picure A

1. Jim is at home.
2. It is four o'clock.
3. Jim's pe snake, Slippy.


Picure B
1. They are on the train. 
2. Two men are with them.
3. They feel angry.
4. One of the men is holding a knife.
5. They tell Jill to give them his bag.


Picure C
1. They are running away because they saw Slippy.
2.They feel scared.


Picure D
1. They are on the platform.
2. Jill feels proud of Slippy/ happy.

b).

1. "Give me your bag, now!"
2. "Help! A snake!"

c).

Raspunsurile pot varia de la elev la elev; un posibil raspuns poate fi urmatorul:

- One afternoon two weeks ago, Jim decided to take his pet snake, Slippy, to the vet. He put Slippy in his sports bag and went to the underground station.
- On the train, Jim noticed two large men. He felt frightened. The two men came up to him. One of the men shouted, "Give me your bag, now!" He had a knife in his hand. The two men looked very angry, so Jim gave them his bag.
- The two men took the bag. They opened it and Slippy's head popped out. One of the men shouted, "Help! A snake!" The two men ran towards the door.
- When the train stopped at the next station, the two men jumped off the train and ran away. Jim was very proud of Slippy.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu