miercuri, 19 septembrie 2012

SET SAIL 3 - Unit 10 : In a week!


Rezolvarea exercitiilor de la Unit 10: In a week! din manualul de limba engleza pentru clasa a III-a intitulat SET SAIL 3 - VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR PRACTICE, Editura Express Publishing, Autori Jenny Doodley si Virginia Evans, Editia 2005

Unit 10: In a week!

Vocabulary


A. Look and fill in. 
(page 54)
1. have a shower
2. have breakfast
3. listen to music
4. have lunch
5. visit my friends
6. have supper
7. watch a video
8. go to bed


B. Write the days in the correct order. (page 54)
1. Monday
2. Tuesday
3. Wednesday
4. Thursday
5. Friday
6. Saturday
7. Sunday

Grammar

C. Read and answer. (page 55)

1. I don't
2. he  does
3. they don't
4. they do
5. she doesn't
6. it doesn't
7. I do
8. it does


D. Read and write. (page 56)

1. make toys
2. play games
3. sing songs
4. do you watch cartoons


E. Read and circle. (page 57)
1. on
2. in
3. at
4. at

A bite to eat! (page 58)

Read and draw lines. 
- chicken and rice = pui si orez
- sandwiches and biscuits = sandwich-uri si biscuiti

Now, write about you.
My favourite breakfast is pizza.
My favourite lunch is soup.
I love my mum's biscuits.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu